Expanding on the proven security of ZixCorp Email Encryption Services, ZixPort provides companies a way to encrypt email communications to and from customers and business partners who do not have email encryption.
ZixPort is a “pull” delivery method for ZixGateway or ZixMail that offers users convenient and secure send and receive capabilities. When an encrypted email is delivered via ZixPort, the user receives a notification email that links and “pulls” them to the secure messaging portal. After signing in, the user views the message and any attachments over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection. First-time users go through a one-time registration process. To ensure complete privacy, all return communication is secured using the ZixCorp Best Method of Delivery.
- Easy to use
- Fast to deploy
- Ability to send secure messages to anyone
- Works with any email application
- End-to-end delivery assurance
- Creation of certified receipts and non-refutable time stamps
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook®
- Message and attachment compression
- Secure message storage in a SOC2 and SysTrust/SOC3 data center