The ZixGateway Email Encryption service is trusted by tens of millions of users across North America, including the SEC, CUNA, and one out of every five hospitals. The security of the ZixGateway service is complimented by the ease of use, low administration overhead, and virtually maintenance-free operation. The ZixGateway also makes it easy for senders and recipients within the ZixDirectory to send secure email to each other with seamless encryption and decryption using their shared email encryption key database.
Users can initiate encryption manually from any device, and the ZixGateway policy scanner will automatically encrypt messages based on any of a wide range of pre-configured filters you can enable. These filters include HIPAA violations, SSNs, state based privacy laws, and more.
The ZixGateway Email Encryption server is available in both hardware and virtual appliance forms, and both include a ZixPort Email Encryption Portal (an $1800+ value) absolutely for free. Contact us today to find out more about this special offer.
- Easy to use
- Fast to deploy
- Ability to send secure messages to anyone
- Works with any email application
- End-to-end delivery assurance
- Creation of certified receipts and non-refutable time stamps
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook®
- Message and attachment compression
- Secure message storage in a SOC2 and SysTrust/SOC3 data center