Dealing with confidential and privileged information is a daily occurrence for most legal professionals. In today’s environment, confidentiality not only is a legal issue, but also a technical one. When an email is sent, service providers, employers, and even malicious attackers could read your private client correspondence without encryption.
Some of the most security conscious organizations in the country rely on this infrastructure to secure their confidential communications. Healthcare, financial and government entities like WellPoint, the FDIC, and the SEC use this technology every single day.
Use the service for the next 30 days absolutely free, and see how simple and easy it is to protect your clients today.
- Easy to use
- Fast to deploy
- Ability to send secure messages to anyone
- Works with any email application
- End-to-end delivery assurance
- Creation of certified receipts and non-refutable time stamps
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook®
- Message and attachment compression
- Automatic retrieval of public encryption keys in our directory of tens of millions of users
- Secure message storage