Regardless of whether your industry has specific regulations, many companies are required by new state laws or their own corporate governance to institute strict policies on sending user identifiable content via email.
Some states have already pioneered legislation that any company in the country that divulges sensitive data about their residents can be held accountable for the breach. Many other states are developing similar laws, with more to come.
Don’t wait until after a breach tarnishes your reputation. Try our service for free for the next 30 days and see how simple it is to protect your customers today.
- Easy to use
- Fast to deploy
- Ability to send secure messages to anyone
- Works with any email application
- End-to-end delivery assurance
- Creation of certified receipts and non-refutable time stamps
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook®
- Message and attachment compression
- Automatic retrieval of public encryption keys in our directory of tens millions of users
- Secure message storage